Pages

Thursday 15 September 2011

My 26th months old baby.

Ethan just turned 26month yesterday. Sometime I still don't believe that he has grown up so much. Even the way he talk amazed me sometimes.

One night while watching animal planet with Papa ET, ya he loves animal planet. He like to watch tv programs with animals in them. He was asking his dad

Ethan: Oh Daddy, why did the crocodile catch the cow?
Papa ET: It not a cow, it a wildebeest.
Ethan: Orrrrhhhhh,...wilder beast ah. Why did the crocodile catch the wildebeest?
Papa ET: Because he is hungry he going to eat the wildebeest.
Ethan: orrrhhh....daddy can i catch the crocodile?
Papa ET: No you can't.
Ethan: Why Not? I want to 'sayang' him.
Papa ET: Because the crocodile will eat you.
Ethan: But the crocodile eat the wildebeest, he won't eat me because he full!


Then there was the other night....

Ethan: Look mummy, the big fish, the big fish, is catching the seal.
Me: Oh it a Orca, a whale.
Ethan: Orhhh......Oh my Gosh...it catching the seal again.
Me: Yes dear, the whale is hungry so he catching the seal for dinner.
Ethan: Orhhh......

I'm not really sure where did he pick up those words like why not, oh my gosh, orhhh...but it's so cute coming out from a 26 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment