Pages

Tuesday 28 June 2011

Cousin Eunice's Wedding Dinner

The following day was my Cousin Eunice's wedding banquet at the Hotel Intercontinental at Bugis.
Dressing up Ethan was not easy as he does not like to wear long sleeve shirt and pant. He keep telling me 'Mummy not nice, not nice.' After some struggling and help from my help, finally he is done.

Tadah!

My bb and me.

The ballroom at the Hotel Intercontinental was very grand and beautiful. The wedding favour were these heart shaped container which had sweets in them.


The cute wedding favours.

Naturally these boxes on the table attracted Ethan. The moment he sat down at the table, he quickly grab 1 of them and open up the cover with ease. And out dropped all the sweets and he went "wow". We had to quickly hide the sweets from him. He knew that if he ask politely he can get away with 1 or 2 of them. So he goes " Mummy, can i have some please?" How can you reject him when he ask so sweetly, right? So the daddy ask him to close his eyes and make a wish for the sweets to appear back in the box. It was so cute seeing him making a wish.
He found a new toy.

Making his wish for sweets to appear in the box.

Still wishing...
We also found out that he likes to eat another kind of vegetable. Broccoli. Normally we will cut it into very small pieces to mix with his rice or porridge. He surprise us by taking a big piece from my mum's plate and try to eat it. And he really likes it. And it make me a happy mother seeing my son eat vegetables.

Eating his vege.

look mummy im eating vege.

1 comment:

  1. Hello there and Welcome from Mom Bloggers Club! You have an adorable son and I am happy to see that he felt engaged throughout the wedding. My kids love weddings and continue to speak about the friends and fun times they had. Glad to be following you and cheers to your and your blog!
    Miriam
    http://ProductJunkieMama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete