Pages

Thursday 3 May 2012

My wonderful helper.

Time pass and Ean is already 7 months old. I have to say that I did not look after him most of the time as I have my new shop to take care of now. So he is mostly taken care of by my Filipino helper. She joined us in Jan this year before the Chinese New Year. And she has been a great help. I really doesn't have any complain of her just yet. I hope.

She is educated till University level which is really handy because she can read story books to Ean and educate Ethan when Ean was asleep. She even read my ' What to expect the first year' book to know more on how to take care of Ean. And when Ethan went to school and Ean was taking his nap, she will quickly do her chores.

And when Ean was so sick for the past 2 weeks, he had a bad case of flu, fever, cough, sore throat.
She took care of him thru out the night as he will always wake up when he cough. So she hardly catch any sleep but she did not complain at all. So needless to say, Ean take to her very well, which I'm not complaining cause when he gets cranky or refuse to eat his medicine I can always pass him to her. And Ean will be all taken care of. I think I'm quite lucky to have her as my helper. I have heard so many stories of bad helper that I was hesitant to get one in the first place.  Hope she will last.


No comments:

Post a Comment