Pages

Thursday 10 May 2012

Staycation at Fairmount Singapore

Recently we had a staycation at Fairmount Singapore. And once again Ethan somehow manage to charm the lovely lady at the counter to upgrade us to one of their bigger rooms.

The Bedroom


Walk in wardrobe.

Big bathroom with a nice tub

I like the look of the sink area.



 My boys are especially happy whenever we have a staycation. They seem to enjoy it very much especially Ethan. It always means that he will get to go swimming. This time round Ean can't go as he is still recovering from his cough so only Ethan gets to go with Daddy.


Add caption
Having fun on the big and comfy bed.
My babies.
All ready to go swimming
One of the most crowded hotel pool.


As I was sick with almost no voice, I can only lie in bed while the kids enjoy themselves. Hope to try out more hotels next time.





No comments:

Post a Comment