Pages

Tuesday 2 August 2011

Happy birthday and Happy 4th Wedding Anniversary!

2nd of August is a very special date for the ET Family. It is both Papa ET and Mama ET's birthday and wedding anniversary!


We have been together for almost 7 years now and happily married for 4 years. It has been a blissful and happy 4 years of marriage life. I'm very fortunate to have Papa ET, he the most understanding, supportive and loving husband. He is the most patient man that I have met so far and he seldom gets angry. He has a very good sense of humor, never fail to make me laugh.
The best husband that one could ever wish for!

Dear Papa ET,

Happy Birthday and Happy 4th wedding Anniversary!

Thank you for being such a wonderful hubby, the best that I could ever wish for. Thank you for all your unconditional love and patience. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be a SAHM, and I really enjoy every minute of it. Thank you for working so hard to provide for the family, and we really appreciate this comfortable life.

I'm looking forward to many more wonderful years with you. I wish you good health always and
Love you loads!

Love you always,
Mama ET.

No comments:

Post a Comment