Pages

Friday 29 July 2011

I need a new diaper bag!

I'm lucky that Papa ET does not shout at me and say "Why do you need another diaper bag when you already have 2??" Well actually we do have these 2 diaper bags, a Louis Vuitton and a Burberry.




I have been using the LV one ever since Ethan was born, and it really can store alot of stuff  for newborn, and I really like it. It is the only LV bag I ever own cause I have not found any other bag I like other than this. And I stopped using it when Ethan was turning 1 and the stuff that we need to bring out for him was lesser and so we started using the Burberry one till now.
I just can't help it when I saw this diaper bag that 1 of my cousin showed me the other day, and it keep floating in and out of my mind.




It is this Marc by Marc Jacob diaper bag. Isn't it gorgeous!!! I really like the bright and cheerful color and it
matches the pram that we have. It is made in nylon and it come with the diaper changing mat. I just ordered it from http://www.shopbop.com/ and they offer free worldwide delivery with any purchase of US$100 and above.
Can't wait to receive it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment