Pages

Thursday 14 July 2011

Ethan is 2!

2 years go, Ethan was induced and born at 18.17pm, 3.7kg, 54cm long at the Gleneagles Hospital.


When he was born
1st mth
2nd mth
3rd mth
4th mth
5th mth
6th mth
7th mth
8th mth
9th mth
10th mth
11th mth
1 year old

Dear Son,


2 years old.

You have grown so much and so fast over the past 2 years. Mummy is still trying my best to learn to bring you up in the best way I can. You have given me so much joy, laughter and not forgetting anger too but I know it all part and parcel of parenthood. And I enjoyed every single bit of it and looking forward to many more years to come.

Happy Birthday to You! Hope you will enjoy your day as we are going to Universal Studio Singapore!!!!!

Love
Mummy.


8 comments:

  1. Ooh happy birthday! Actually Kirsten's actual date is 13 July, I am a day late with the post, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't realise u started blogging! Great! Ethan looks more and more handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. XLB: Thanks! I'm trying to keep track of the kids frowing up so think I better start one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Ethan! :) love how the series of photos show how he's growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! What a cutie Ethan is! New GFC follower from weekend hop! Hope you'll stop by http://aboutamom.com to say hi and return the follow!

    ReplyDelete