Pages

Thursday 21 July 2011

High Tea: Rose Veranda At Shangri La

This post is kinda overdue as I just realise I forgot to blog about this. My cousin was on leave last week and so she suggested to go for high tea to spent the day.

One of my favourite place for high tea is Rose Veranda at Shangri La. They have about 128 different kinds of tea for you to choose from.  The spread is quite decent with quality food, not too much and not too little. They have sushi, dim sum, sandwiches, nice scones, nonya kueh, cooked food and nice desserts.

During the weekdays, their high tea start from 11.30 to 6pm which is the longest one I have seen so far. The ambience is also very cosy and it a nice place to enjoy an afternoon tea.
And best of all, I manage to book the high tea with the 40% anniversary discount. Woohooo!!!!





The Dessert Table

Appetizer

A little of everything

Prawn and avocado salad

My sleeping prince. Just nice so we can enjoy a little before he wakes up.

I like how they serve the sugar cubes.

Beautiful presentation of a dessert

This is really good. It not on the buffet spread. It was serve individually by the waitress. Peach sorbet with jelly.

Cream of Corn. Very yummy.

<><><><>
<>
<><><><>
Tom Yum Noodle


Enjoying his ice cream after his nap.


And some bread sticks and biscuit.


Trying to look like a photographer

My boss after enjoying his high tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment