Pages

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Ethan's 1st trip to Universal Studio Singapore! (Warnng! Photos intensive)

Last week, on Ethan's Birthday, I brought him to Universal Studio Singapore as one of his birthday presents. I was a little apprehensive at first because how much can a 2 year old toddler enjoy USS, I wonder.  But I was really relived when I saw that he was enjoying himself throughout the whole day. He was so busy going from one attraction to the other and chasing after mascots that he did not even take his usual afternoon nap.  Even though I could not join in most of the attractions, I do enjoy myself too.  Seeing the excitement on his face every time he goes into an attraction and enjoying himself makes me happy too.  And I will sure be back after I give birth to enjoy the attractions with him again and with my 2nd son too.

Ethan 1st trip to USS.

Looking cool in the hot sun.

Beginning of USS

Marilyn Monroe

I'm surprised that he walks up to Winnie Woodpecker all by himself to take this photo.

Trying out his hip hop dance while waiting for his aunties to finish their ride.


Look Grandma, it Mummy!!

The Guardian of the tomb.
Let's go treasure hunting

Hi mummy!






I'm flying....

Into Far Far Away land we go.

Ferris wheel for kids.

Patienly waiting for his turn

In we go...

Round and Round...

Shrek 4D Show.

New found friend, Donkey.

I like to move it move it....







Engrossed with all the actions and explosions.



Donkey Live Show.



Too Tired to continue..


My Boss is sleeping

King Julien's Beach Party Go Round.









His favourite sweet


Goodbye USS!

Happy Birthday Ethan!



Hungry Hungry...

A little dog from Daddy who cannot join us today.


3 comments:

  1. Oh WOW! Very cool, I like your blog, Meimei!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!!

    New GFC Follower-kport207 from the FNFW hop.

    Would love for you to come check out my blog and follow. I have great giveaways going on.

    www.justthetwoofusanddeals.com

    ReplyDelete