Pages

Monday 11 July 2011

Which name should I choose for my 2nd son?

I never had problems choosing a name for my first child because Papa ET immediately knew what his first child would be name. If it a boy, he will be call Ethan and if it a girl, she will be call Emma. So naturally when we knew that our first child is a boy, Ethan is his name.

So now that we are having our child, a boy. Papa ET have 2 choices, Ean and Evan,but he cannot decide which one so he told me to decide. He said it only fair I get to choose the name I like for our second son because he did so for the first son.

I did a checked on both names online and found that both names have very nice meaning. Ean means God is forgiving. Evan means God is gracious. And both sounded quite nice too. I really don't know how so I did went round asking my friends and relatives, both names have quite even number of votes.

Then I tried to imagine how would it sound if I have to call out to my sons in public, which pair would be nicer. Ethan and Ean or Ethan and Evan. Well both sound as nice I think.

Ok I have 3 months more to decide which one is better. I can have more time practicing calling out the names and see which one will grow more on me. What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Both have really nice meaning but I think Ean is more unique.. Although ppl are going to mistake it for 'Ian'.. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too!! I second Ean. Ean is gonna be a cool dude. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for dropping by ladies. I'm leaning towards Ean more hehehhehe....

    ReplyDelete