Pages

Monday 18 July 2011

27 weeks and 13 weeks to go....

I'm feeling very heavy nowadays. I walk like a penguin and my back is aching. My tummy is so big I feel like it going to burst anytime soon. I don't even feel like dressing and I feel so 'aunty'.

The weather has not been very kind to me. The heat is making want to stay in air condition place all the time. I perspire even when I'm having my meal in the dining hall with the fan on.

And now lying on my bed, instead of sleeping. My mind is frantically thinking of what should I eat for supper! Should I have burger with fries, noodles, bread or just go to sleep?

Urghhhh....can't wait to give birth!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, it reminds me of when I was preggers.. Aircon, two fans and sleeveless also not cool enough. Haha. Jiayou!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I'm trying my best to keep myself from going insane from the heat.

    ReplyDelete