Pages

Wednesday 27 July 2011

29 week and 11 week more to go

Encountered my 1st leg cramp this morning at 6am and I can still feel the strain at 10am. I was just telling Papa ET last night that I have not have any leg cramp till so late into my pregnancy and this morning I had one. Should have keep my mouth shut.

3rd trimester is here and I can feel the tiredness. I get legs aching just by walking for a while, back and hip also ache. Every time I climb up to the stairs to my room take longer than usual and I feel like I just ran 2.4KM. And I will complain to Papa ET we should have a lift in the house. He will just smile and say " We're almost there, dear. Hang in there." I know it will never happen, I'm just complaining.

Oh well, 11 more weeks to go...hang in there baby. Mummy will see you soon, be nice to ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment