Pages

Tuesday 5 July 2011

Nadaman Japanese Restuarant @ Shangr-La Hotel Singapore

Shangri La hotel is celebrating the 40th Anniversary and is having a 40% discount on off the total bill at all of their restuarants for a max of 8 persons. So I manage to make a reservation at the Nadaman Japanese Restuarant for dinner a few days ago. I think picture says a thousand words and here what we have.

Nice Blue Menu

Appetizer for my Shangri La Special Set S$140


Fresh sashimi

California Handroll

Foie Gras on Radish

Mix Tempura

Salad

You can choose either the cod fish in butter sauce

Or the steak

You can choose hot or cold Udon. This is cold udon.

Or Fried rice. This is my hubby set.

And ice cream for dessert.
My friend orderd this Australia Wagyu Beef Shabu Shabu Set S$140


Overall the food is very good and my friends all enjoyed their meal. We like it so much that they all ask me to book again which I did toward the end of the month which the promotion is ending. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment